Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wide Angle Wednesday Top of the Garden Edition

MSG
Canon 60D, Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8, f/4, 1/40s, 3200ISO, 16mm
One of the perks of my job is I get to see the city from different vantage points. Sometimes it is fancy hotels, other times it is rooftop venues with incredible views.  I am thankful that I am not chained to a cubicle staring at the same walls every day.

ESB
Canon 60D, Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8, f/3.5, 1/40s, 3200ISO, 16mm
 Both shots were taken handheld and processed in Adobe Lightroom 5.5.

2 comments:

  1. These are just stunning...and I understand the 4 walls thing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      Yeah, I've lucked out. Even when I worked in the same office for three years, I also had the theatre to escape to, and different shows every week or so, so there was always a change in scenery.

      Delete