Thursday, July 17, 2014

Photo Contest

The Empire State Building is currently holding a contest for photos of their building on the ESB Facebook page. I submitted one of the first photos I took with the Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8 lens that was purchased through work for capturing events. I originally posted this photo on Instagram at the end of March. Since my office was across the street, it was a convenient target to shoot on my way back from B&H. Just had to fight off the people trying to sell tickets or bus ride tours to the tourists. They see a camera and automatically assume you are a tourist.

Pretty sure all of the readers of this blog are friends of mine on Facebook, but in case there are those of you who are not, I would appreciate it if you would take the time to vote for my photo at this link: http://bit.ly/1rENS6R

You will have to "Like" the ESB to be eligible to vote. 

And just so you see which one is mine, here it is in larger glory:

Empire Rising
Canon 60D, Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8, f/8, 1/200s, 100ISO, 11mm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment