Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday's Wide Angle Post

Last weekend, I actually had the full weekend off, so my wife and I decided to take a last minute trip down to Philadelphia. We found a cheap hotel in Bensalem, booked it, headed down Saturday morning. Easy trip down there, I possibly may write more of that day, but this photograph is from Sunday. 

We just walked around the downtown area after checking out of our hotel. We didn't want to stay too long, back on the road by the mid afternoon since we had work and school the next day. So I had a cheesesteak from Jim's, the girls had a hoagie. We enjoyed the old buildings all around the city. Independence Hall is one of the last places we walked by before heading back to the car. We didn't actually see the inside this trip, or Liberty Bell, but my wife and I had done it about 13 years ago.

Independence Hall
Canon 60D, Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8, f/8, 1/1000sec, 640ISO, 11mm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment