Friday, August 21, 2015

Torii

Epcot Center maybe my favorite park in the Walt Disney World Resort. It was the second park that we hit, and I remember parts of my visit there 21 years ago. Our plans were loose for the day except for seeing the fireworks show at night, Fast Pass style, and lunch at the Edo Teppan restaurant in the Japan pavilion of the World Showcase area. We ate there last time, and my family and I love the Teppan style. Well, my daughter loves sushi, the rest of us had Teppan.

Torii
Canon 60D, EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, f/8, 1/200s & 1/800s, 160ISO, 33mm
This picture is an HDR photo, comprised of two handheld photos, one a little over exposed, and one a little under exposed. I liked how Spaceship Earth, the golfball of Epcot, is framed in the center of the torii. I captured both exposures with the intention of post processing to creating this HDR image, and am pretty pleased with the result. Sometimes HDR can be overly saturated, garish if you will. I also lucked out and was able to capture this with no people, it was still early enough in the park at 11:45a!

No comments:

Post a Comment