Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wide Angle Brooklyn Botanic Gardens

Cherry Esplanade BBG
Canon 60D, Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8, f/8, 1/400sec, 1320ISO, 12mm

Once again, my life became busy, and I neglected this blog. But this corner of Cyberspace wasn't the only thing I have ignored. My Instagram isn't as active as it once was, Facebook has also been ignored.

Even though I'm not active online, I have been enjoying life in my freetime. There have been zoo visits, Botanic Gardens, seeing friends old and new. But I haven't been taking my camera as many places as I once did. I also haven't been editing, or even culling, the photos I do take; I have some from March that I need to go through.

This past Sunday, we took a trip to the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens to enjoy the last of the cherry blossoms. We usually like to go several times in the spring, but this year we didn't make it until Mother's Day. I only took one wide angle shot, which is posted at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment