Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wide Angle Wednesday Breakdown Edition

A week and a half ago, I was driving home from an event. The bolt that provides tension to the alternator belt had sheared off, and I was running on battery power. I made it 10 miles from the venue in Westchester, but still had 18 miles to go when the battery ran out of juice. I coasted to the shoulder of the Sprain Brook Parkway and dialed AAA. I was still in Westchester County.

Trouble with Trouble
Canon 60D, Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8, f/8, 30sec, 100ISO, 16mm
I had plenty of time to wait, and I had my camera with me. I chose to take a couple of long exposures. As they say, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade! 

Everyone Zipping By But Me
Canon 60D, Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8, f/8, 30sec, 100ISO, 16mm

No comments:

Post a Comment