Thursday, August 7, 2014

Wide Angle Wednesday

I neglected to post one last week. I'm not such a great blogger, as my posting is sporadic. This was supposed to post yesterday, but I neglected to publish it!

30 Rock
Canon 60D, Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8, f/4, 1/30s, 1600ISO, 11mm

This past Saturday, I was in Midtown to shoot one of my company's events. After I left, it was that time of night when the sun is starting to set, the sky takes on a gorgeous blue color as the sun has disappeared, twilight, when day and night meet. This is one of my favorite times of the day, the blue hour. 

My travels took me through Rockefeller Center. Unfortunately, my photograph of the SplitRocker installation by Jeff Koons wasn't as sharp as I had hoped, having to hold my camera above my head to capture it without the hoards of people blocking my view. It looked nice on a smaller screen, so I did upload it to my Instagram though.
Atlas
Canon 60D, Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8, f/4, 1/40s, 1600ISO, 11mm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment