Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wide Angle Wednesday Empire Views

This week's Wide Angle Wednesday post are some shots from last November. I was working on an event on the 58th Floor. I had the camera with me to take shots of the event for the company, but took a few for my personal portfolio of the scenery as well.

Sunset over Lower Manhattan
Canon Rebel T2i, EFS10-22mm f/23.5-4.5USM, f/5.6, 1/30s, 100ISO, 10mm

One of the perks of what I do for a living is getting to experience the city from different vantage points. I enjoy seeing the city from up high, the noise from the streets drops away, and you are left with a serene view. The city is especially magical as it transitions from day to night, when the lights come on and the sunsets. 

Gotham Night
Canon Rebel T2i, EFS10-22mm f/23.5-4.5USM, f/4, 1/60s, 1600ISO, 10mm

1 comment:

  1. I definitely envy you those views. Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete