Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sightseeing Wide Angle Wednesday

Summertime! For many, summer means vacation. I haven't been shooting personal work with the wide angle lens recently, but having just played host to my sister and her two kids, plus my father in law the week before, I decided today's post will feature photos from a day that my wife, daughter, and I went sightseeing.
 
Concrete Canyons
Canon 60D, Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8, f/8, 1/500sec, 320ISO, 16mm

My wife purchased a Groupon for a bus tour of Manhattan for the two of us and our daughter. It expired in June, so we took a day to play tourists. We got our tickets in the Times Square area, hopped aboard the downtown loop bus, and got ready for a full day of site seeing from the second story of the tourist bus. We got off the bus near Little Italy and stopped for some lunch. Boarded the bus again and finished the rest of the tour. 
Elmo, Mickey, McDonald's, DSNY, Bus
Canon 60D, Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8, f/8, 1/160sec, 320ISO, 14mm

It was cool to see the city from the second story of a bus, but I don't think I would have done that for full price. Our tickets worked out to about $10/person. 

Flatiron Backside
Canon 60D, Tokina Pro DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8, f/8, 1/1000sec, 320ISO, 11mm


No comments:

Post a Comment